Luxury Sunshine Coast winter vacation
With 7 hours of sunshine in winter, the Sunshine Coast will still provide you with a perfect Winter Holiday. Stay at Oceans Mooloolaba for your perfect luxury winter holiday.
- For the kids there are some fabulous theme parks and adventures to be had including SeaLife, Aussie World, Australia Zoo, Bellingham Maze, The Big Pineapple, Big Kart Track and the Ginger Factory just to name a few.
- The beaches in Mooloolaba are not only to be enjoyed in Summer they're perfect in Winter. Grab a kite, some beach toys and even a beach towel to soak up some Vitamin D. As there are less crowds take a picnic blanket, food hamper and some wine and enjoy the view.
- Take a drive to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland to some amazing lookouts for that perfect holiday shot. Visit the charming towns of Montville and Maleny where you will find skilled artisans, innovative culinary experts and locally made gifts and souvenirs.
- Take a hike! The cooler weather makes it a perfect time to explore our National Parks. Take in some of the Great Walk situated in the Hinterland a short drive from Oceans Mooloolaba. The section of the track from Lake Baroon to Kondalilla Falls is around 10km finishing at the spectacular Kondalilla Falls.
- Whale Watching - during the months of July and August these magnificent animals come past our coast on their way up to breed and mate and then September through to October they are on their way back down the coast. Truly an adventure of a lifetime to watch these Humpback Whales.
- Create your own Foodie Trail. Why not create your own personalised food trail and discover the Sunshine Coast's hidden gems. Click HERE to create your own adventure. Celebrate the Sunshine Coast's fresh and bountiful local produce by eating at some of the wonderful eateries while your enjoying your Oceans luxury stay on the Sunshine Coast.
- Sunshine Coast Markets. Find out why the Sunshine Coast is ranked as one of the top market destinations in Australia. Visit the Eumundi Markets known as one of the largest artisan market in the southern hemisphere. Other fabulous markets include the Caloundra Street Fair, The Wharf Mooloolaba Twighlight Markets, Kawana Farmers Markets, Cotton Tree Markets, Noosa Farmers Markets and Perigian Beach Markets.
- Cultural and Music Events. Winter on the Sunshine Coast is celebrated with a variety of festivals and events. The Gympie Muster, Maroochy Music and Visual Arts Festival, Noosa Food and Wine, Queensland Garden Expo and the Noosa Long Weekend Festival just to name a few.